Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jen's update!

Hey! Schools fine at IGA. I do have a lot of homework but it is getting less. I am making new friends and hanging out with the old ones. I joined the soccer team! Morgan and Sarah Buss are on it. It is fun but challenging.

I broke my camera so I have no pictures on here. If you go onto Morgan's blog you can see some pictures though. I will try to get it fixed so I can post up some pictures.

I miss my friends and family in America and Russia! To all of you out there who are in that category. I just want you to know that I love you and miss you and cannot wait till the next time we see each other.

3 comments:

Morgan B. said...

Yay! A new post. You about made me cry. I miss our family and friends in Russia and the U.S. soooooooo much too.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen! I liked your blog! Today was the first day I read all of them that you have posted on there. I am looking forward to reading more!
Love,
Tiffy 8)

Beth N. said...

Hey! What's up? Anything new since 2008! ;)