Monday, September 8, 2008

the low down on Jen!

WOW! Summer vacation went by fast! Time flies when you are having fun. I had a good summer break with my friends and family.

A lot of things have changed over the past few months. I just moved to Turkey, and am still learning the culture. I am now going to a "new" school. Well. . . it is new to me. So far it has been confusing but I know I will get used to the order of everything. I think it is fun to make some new friends and get to know everyone better. I hope this year will be fun and challenging, and I think it will be. I also hope to pass the IGCSEs with flying colors.

This is so far the lowdown on me.

4 comments:

Morgan B. said...

I'm glad that you decided to do a blog and that you finally posted something

Anonymous said...

It's cool that you've got a blog! I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts!

Anonymous said...

hey its been like...7 days since you last updated...you should!
hehe i like blogs...and trust me you'll do really well on the IGCSE's! <3
~Sarah

Anonymous said...

hey i found it :P