Hey Everyone, sorry that it has been a while since I have updated my blog. I have been really busy with school and stuff. We are on Christmas break right now, so I can catch you up on everything.
First, I will start with my family. They are all doing fine. But there are a few colds going around in our family but they aren't that bad. We had a great Christmas and got lots of presents. Some people came over and celebrated with us. I just hope during this time that nobody forgot what the true meaning of Christmas is. I hope all of y'all enjoyed your break if all of y'all got one.
School is hard, lots of test, lots of studying, very challenging. But, I know that all of it will be over soon at the end of the year. My grades are gradually getting higher. I got a B on my last science test and an A on my last History test. I am starting to catch up with the system there. But the IGCSE's have thrown me back a little, see as that I got there the second year of them. IGCSE's are a test that you take at the end of your school year, and it has a lot to do what your grade turns out to be. I forgot what it stands for but something long.
The weather fortcast here is in the low positives C*. The day before Christmas, it snowed here. But it did not stick to the ground. I am hoping that it will snow here sometime soon (and stick). Well, good bye for now! Have a great and wonderful Christmas Break!
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Jen! I am glad that you have updated your blog! Merry Christmas Jen!
Love,
Tiffy
8)
Jen this is Matthew.
You need to update your blog.
Post a Comment